Pages

Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Obnoxious Ford Ad Part 3

Well, I've received what amounts to a "Fuck you, would you still like to buy a car from us?" from the Ford Corporation. Here is the text of the email I received from Ford after the email correspondence I have previously posted here.

Dear Anna,

Ford Motor Company is concerned with the satisfaction of all Ford and Lincoln Mercury owners. We regret the circumstances that have prompted you to contact us. Excellent dealer service helps us maintain our customers' goodwill. When that service is not satisfactory, we appreciate being advised.

Ford and Lincoln-Mercury dealerships are independent businesses that are privately owned and operated. Feedback helps us keep dealer sales performance at the highest possible level. If you have not already done so, we would recommend that you provide feedback to the Management Team at the dealership, we believe they would also appreciate knowing the details of your dissatisfaction.

Currently, we have various special incentives and offers available on Ford Motor Company products. We encourage you to visit us at www.fordvehicles.com. Simply choose the vehicle you may be interested in, click 'Incentives & Offers', enter your zip code, and all current offers will be displayed to you.

If you have any other inquiries, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to address them for you.

Improving the fuel economy of your vehicle starts with regular maintenance at your local dealership. Following the maintenance schedule is an easy way to optimize your vehicle’s fuel economy. Click on the attached link to highlight current incentives and offers available at your local Ford and Lincoln Mercury dealerships.

http://www.genuineservice.com/genuineservice/en/default?page=K

Sincerely,
Nelson
Customer Relationship Center
Ford Motor Company
Never mind that that the owner of the dealership openly states in the ad that he does not care who he offends. I also stated this in in my very first email to Ford. They could have at least said that they would pass on the feedback to the dealer. Oh well, this is exactly what I thought would happen.

I also emailed the radio station, but have never received a reply. I'm not surprised about this as this radio station had lately started to get more "god talk" on it and I rarely listen to it anymore.

7 comments:

Pseudo said...

Ford is under boycott right now by the AFA for wanting to give homosexuals partnership benefits. But they have little to say about bias against atheists?

I thought Ford was more progressive than that.

Anna Lemma said...

I did too. But this is a local dealership whose owner is some sort of right-wing loon. Apparently, he gets whipped up into a frenzy every so often and has these bizarre ads on the radio.

Richard said...

Whoa, I guess Toyota will be my choice now, How unprofessional.

Richard said...

I guess I will buy a Toyota as I can not buy from Ford after this unprofessional attitude.

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I alsobuy runescape
andrunescape gold
thers goldis very cheap
and use the runescape moneycan buy many things,
I likecheap rs gold, thanks, it is very good.

Anonymous said...

How old do you must be to work with a Bowflex?

Review my blog post :: visit the following post

Anonymous said...

Among the advantages of employing resistance bands would be the ability to generate little adjustments throughout your exercise which sales
opportunities to little improvements in distinct parts on the
muscle currently being worked.

Here is my blog; www.Getfitnstrong.com