Pages

Sunday, 15 July 2007

The Bigger the Better


I guess girls really like them bigger. Remember, a girl's gotta have her standards. We spent the weekend out at LDRS 26 (Large and Dangerous Rocket Ships) out at the Jean Dry Lake in Nevada. The event is hosted by ROC and Tripoli. It was really at lot of fun, although hours in the heat above 105 degrees is really tiring. And the dust and dust tornadoes. But lots of great launches and a great time.

We spent Sunday just recovering at home. And I savored the rocket parts I bought that I needed in order to complete the rocket project I'm currently working on. "Working on" is rather an exaggeration since I've been way too busy the last 6 months or so to do anything but minor sanding on my rocket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I alsomaple mesos
andmesos
themaplestory mesos is very cheap,
and use thecheap mesoscan buy many things,
I likemaple story mesos, thanks, it is very good.

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I alsorequiem gold
andrequiem lant
the requiem money is very cheap
and use thecheap requiem lantcan buy many things,
I likerequiem online gold, thanks, it is very good.