Pages

Thursday, 5 July 2007

First Draft Of My Thesis Complete

Yeah!!!!! I've finally completed the first draft of my thesis. Other than a final review looking for awkwardly worded verbiage, I've completed my first draft and it's ready to be handed over to my committee for their review. Yeah!!! My topic is on comparing a standard deterministic air vehicle routing algorithms (Bellman-Ford and A*) against one that I've developed myself. My algorithm uses Simulated Annealing with waypoints defined as target cluster centers with a deterministic algorithm such as Bellman-Ford determining the distance between the cluster centers. I hope to complete it over the course of the summer and finally be done with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I alsobuy wonderland Gold
and wonderland money
thewonderland Gold is very cheap,
and use thewonderland online Gold can buy many things,
I likecheap wonderland online Gold, thanks, it is very good.