Pages

Sunday, 12 August 2007

Finally Getting to Hitchens New Book

Well its been a really busy summer this year. We're adding a bedroom to the house, and I'm working on my thesis, and our son is getting ready for school. In addition to all of this, I decided to build this blog. Also I've started reading Christopher Hitchen's new book God is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything. I also found a website with a lot of Hitchen's writing and articles while searching for a cover image of his new book.

But my writing for this blog will be a little slow for the next couple of weeks, as I'm caulking baseboards and painting in the new bedroom that we have built.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I alsobuy wow gold
and World of Warcraft Gold
thewow gold is very cheap,
and use thewow gold can buy many things,
I likecheap wow gold , thanks, it is very good.