Pages

Saturday, 11 August 2007

Zombies for Christ

In the Christian Embassy film, the Christians being interviewed seem to have a goofy and credulous expression on their faces when speaking about their religious viewpoints. This is especially unattractive on the military personnel in the film. If I was serving under any of these officers, I think that I would loose any respect I had for him or her. And what a bunch of cowards, trying to act like they did not know that endorsing a religious organization in uniform was a no-no. Either these people are stupid or ignorant, this in unattractive for a senior military officer.

I've seen this credulous, gullible expression before. On Moonies selling flowers in the late 70's and during the early 80's. Oddly enough, the Christian right has strong ties to the Moonies.

No comments: