Pages

Saturday, 10 May 2008

Not Surprised by Ford Dealer

I'm not holding my breath for a response from the local Ford dealer to the email I sent them earlier. I've also not received any response from radio station as well. They did not even want to give me the next time the ad airs. Perhaps the ad has been pulled. I've not heard it played in the past couple of weeks. I remarked in an email to the radio station that I've never heard a negative ad like this and was surprised that someone would think it very effective.

Well, I don't think that the Ford dealer will respond to my email. It not surprising as he stated in the ad that "I don't care who I offend." I hope his business has gone down over the last couple of weeks, but I really don't think the ad was aired very much as no one seems to have remarked on it. I've been listening for it, but have not heard it on the air.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just heard the ad for the third time today on 93.5 The Quake and finally managed to get a video of it. I missed the first few seconds though, unfortunately.

I doubt their business has gone down, It's very frustrating but we are the minority. Plus, the Antelope Valley is very conservative so most of the people who do hear the ad probably agree.

I just know that I'm never going to be buying a Ford.

Anna Lemma said...

Anonymous, would you be willing to send me an audio clip for posting on the blog? I would appreciate it very much. You can contact me at the email address on my profile on the left side of the blog.

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email two days ago and never received a reply. But I just sent you another one.
I hope I'm sending them to the right email address and you're getting them...

Anna Lemma said...

Hi Anon

I got your email and have sent a reply. Sorry for missing the first email, it had scrolled down and I missed it.

Karen said...

Oh, it's quite alright, Anna. :D I understand.
And I didn't know I could just post with my name. haha. I'm very behind the times when it comes to blogging.

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I alsobuy shaiya gold
andshaiya money
theshaiya goldis very cheap,
and use thecheap shaiya goldcan buy many things
I likeshaiya online gold, thanks, it is very good.