Pages

Friday, 6 November 2009

The Things You Find in A Christian Store



According to Aaron at Consumerist:

So I walked into my local Christian bookstore the other day, just to kill time while at the mall, and I see a rack displaying various Veggitales products. Having once worked in a church nursery, I know of the magical powers contained in those anthropomorphic carrots and cauliflowers. Imagine my surprise when I see this SEEMINGLY innocuous cookie cutter.

Innocent looking at first...but with a simple 90° rotation.....

It's perfect for your kids AND perfect for bachelorette parties. It's all about the frosting. Ya know?
Perhaps the Veggie Tales crew has a secret atheist working for them. HehHehHeh. And that bump, it scares me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike;

http://whywontgodhealamputees.com/forums/index.php?topic=10271.msg232044#msg232044

(I swear that I did not see your post before posting!)

Anna Lemma said...

That's funny. Also the girls in the Atheist and Agnostic knitters group at Ravelry.com are also concerned with the "suspicious bump".