Pages

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

A Resolution for the New Year

Happy New Year dear readers. I have decided on a resolution regarding this blog; I will post quite a bit more frequently. Unfortunately, last year was a year full of ups and downs. On the plus side, we had a newly adopted daughter to take care of. On the minus side, we lost my mother-in-law due to severe heart disease at the end of the year. I also have been working a few stories via email, with most of the details kept confidential. Perhaps when the stories are ready, I'll be able to provide a few more details.

The result of all this chaos was the neglect of this blog, and the lack of my participation in the local freethinkers group. This year I plan to be much more active in this blog.

4 comments:

J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J said...

Lest "Freethinkers" forget, the AV Press has run the "Celebrate Ronald Raygun Centennial" now for a week straight or so, with Bill Wankford, AV's fave Republican altar boy, putting his shoulder to the wheel--looks like Wankford's ramping up for the Sarah Palin/teabagger campaign.

So what's the difference between moral majority or teabaggers? Not sure though they were formerly known as "klansmen".

(Hi AL)

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Anna Lemma said...

I hope you enjoy your time reading this blog. Thanks.